Thursday, November 09, 2006

A New Beginning

I have landed in Beaverton Oregon and in the world of blogging. I feel like an alien exploring a new world after living 34 years in the North East and for not usually writing my thoughts on the computer.

For one thing, there is a lot more of Oregon than the NorthEast. Take the hiking trails. If my husband and I wanted to we could choose 1 new trail for each weekend of the coming year and still not see all possible hiking trails - How cool is that! We could spend hours upon hours with our GPS searching for Oregon treasure.

The one clinker to this plan is the rain - at least it seemed heavy last weekend.

So much for visiting Beacon Rock - http://www.parks.wa.gov/parkpage.asp?selectedpark=Beacon+Rock&pageno=1
Maybe next weekend.

As far as writing my thoughts on the computer. I am doing an article on blogging and thought I should have some first hand experience. Thus, the motivation to create this blog. I am hoping to become one with the blogging experience; although, it boggles me that folks will have time to read my musings. But, what do I know being the new kid on the blog block. Perhaps, in the far reaches of the Internet, a fellow person will reply.

We will see what the future brings.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rod said...

Hi, Michelle. Good start! Kind of an interesting undertaking, yes? Check out my wife's blog(s) at http://theinconstantgardener.blogspot.com/ for more examples. (Not that there's any shortage.) :)

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home